· Does your IOM use a 5.5mm Hex Nut to secure the keel?
· Tired of buying an entire 24 socket set just for a 5.5mm socket?
· Then this tool is for you!
· This tool was designed specifically for use with the 5.5mm lock nuts used to fasten many IOM keels. It is 60mm in height, and is ergonomically shaped to allow you to easily tighten or loosen the keel nut.
· This part is printed in PETG, and can be left in your tool box on even the hottest days at the pond, however it is still recommended to keep out of direct sunlight for extended periods of time (3-6 Hours Max).
- This product was designed by Mill Creek Radio Sailing