- Dragon Sailing is proud to announce their new custom radio sailing rudder servo, the DFMGD1!
- They have specifically speced and tested this servo to be best in class precise, waterproof, and powerful, all in a Mini servo, heat dispersing / metal case 20g size .
- Package includes upgraded metal servo arm!
- This multi voltage servo (5.0 - 8.4v) is capable of being powered by LiFe, LiPo and many other battery types.
- The DFMGD1 is DF95 & DF65 Restricted Class Compliant (fits in the tray without alteration) , but powerful enough for most radio racing classes looking to save weight space without sacrificing dependibility, torque, and precision!
- DF Restricted Class Compliant
(PLEASE NOTE , YOU MUST MOVE RUDDER ARM SETUP FROM STOCK DF SERVOS!!)
-- High performance metal gears(copper+titanium) mini digital servo
-- High quality coreless motor
-- Full CNC aluminium case
-- Dual ball bearings
-- Low Power Consumption
-- Ultra-Long Life
Operating Speed (5.0V): 0.14 sec/60 degrees at no load
Operating Speed (6.0V): 0.11 sec/60 degrees at no load
Operating Speed (7.4V): 0.08 sec/60 degrees at no load
Operating Speed (8.4V): 0.07sec/60 degrees at no load
Stall Torque (5.0V): 6.0 kg.cm (102.78 oz/in)
Stall Torque (6.0V): 7.4 kg.cm (102.78 oz/in)
Stall Torque (7.4V): 9.5 kg.cm (131.95 oz/in)
Stall Torque (8.4V): 10.5 kg.cm (145.81 oz/in)
Potentiometer Drive: Direct Drive
Dimensions: 23 X 12 X 27.5 mm / 0.91 X 0.47 X 1.07 in
Weight: 20.3 g (0.72oz)
Wire Length: 220 mm (8.58in)