· IRSA Compliant Sail Number Stencil.
· Numbers are recommended for use on International One Metre, M, and A class Sails.
· Number height is 101mm.
· Number spacing is in accordance with IRSA Supplementary Class Rules.
· Numbers are 21mm from the top and bottom border of the stencil to allow you to place an orientation mark, assisting with proper IRSA spacing of 40mm (minimum) on opposite side of sail.
· We offer your choice of either a number "1" as a vertical bar (ex. " I ") or with a serif (ex. " 1 "). Please make your selection when adding to cart.
· All Design elements are in accordance with IOMICA Class Rules.
· This stencil has risers on the bottom face of the stencil to prevent marker ink from bleeding during lettering application.
· Stencil is printed in PLA, color may vary.
PLA Product Notice
· This product is printed in PLA. Please keep out of direct sunlight and areas exposed to high heat (ex. a car during a hot day) for for extended periods of time (max 1 hour) or this product WILL degrade, warp, or deteriorate.
- This product was deigned by Mill Creek Radio Sailing